- SE&C supports clients with a focus on the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and DOD Markets
- SE&C supports organizations focused on facility decontamination and demolition and all forms of waste management in the United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, and Japan.
SE&C specializes in providing our clients with qualified personnel who are subject matter experts (SMEs) in the following areas:
- Strategic business development and capture planning
- Proposal management and support
- Proposal managers
- Proposal coordinators
- Technical volume leads
- Graphics conceptualizers
- Desktop publishing (Word and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proposal editors
- Proposal writers
- Basis of estimate writers
- Orals training (style, problem solving, and interview questions)
- Contract transitions (planning and execution)
- Labor relations
- Waste management (regulatory, remote systems, treatment, packaging, transportation, and disposal)
- Process modeling (chemistry and time and motion)
- Project management
- First-of-a-kind facility operations including start-up and commissioning, operational readiness reviews, process improvements, training, quality assurance, and quality control
- Depart of Defense (DOD) logistics support
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) recovery efforts (planning and executions)
- Mine development and shaft sinking
Who We Are
SE&C is a small business headquartered in Richland, WA that provides executive management and technical consulting services to organizations in the federal and commercial markets focused on energy, environmental remediation, national security, and mining. We have additional satellite offices in Idaho Falls, ID and Albuquerque, NM. Our pool of permanent staff and more than 65 senior associates provide our clients with expertise strategic planning, business development, proposal development, project management, and technology-based solutions for some of the world's most challenging government and commercial environmental cleanup projects.
Be our client's primary choice to obtain cost-effective consulting talent that delivers innovative and winning technical and business solutions.
Partner with our clients, understand their objectives, listen to their issues, and provide the best talent and processes that add value and deliver productive, innovative, and winning solutions.
Our leadership team brings on average over 30 years of experience in their areas of expertise providing effective support to our clients.
30 years of leadership experience in analyzing problems and creating solutions for multi-national clients.
28 years of process engineering and business development experience in the DOE environmental management and high technology markets.
Over 25 years of experience of business development and strategic planning experience in the government and commercial nuclear markets.
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561320 Temporary Help Services
- 561410 Document Preparation Services
- 561990 All Other Support Services